Welcome to WICOPLAST Warenhandelsgesellschaft mbH
In 1958 William Raihle established the company "William Raihle GmbH" in Hamburg and thus laid the foundations for our present-day business.
In 1975 Jürgen Weigelt took over the Company and renamed it "WICOPLAST Warenhandelsgesellschaft mbH".
For years WICOPLAST Warenhandelsgesellschaft mbH has held good relationships with a large number of well-known customers and suppliers both in Germany and Europe, who consider our service, our competence and our flexibility a valuable factor in attaining their own company goals. Reliability, loyalty and character form the pillars of our business.
Customer service is maintained at a constantly high level thanks to our product orientated organisation and a warehouse capacity of more than 1,000 tons.
Continuous monitoring of the market allows us to recognize new trends and developments immediately, to analyse them and to pass them on to our business partners.
DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Approval for WICOPLAST Warenhandelsgesellschaft mbH emphasises the company´s total commitment to product quality.